Posted by Dave Thijssen Wednesday, 23 April 2014
Below you will find a Dutch Language Pack for Citrix StoreFront 2.5.
The translation for Citrix StoreFront 2.5 contains more than 20 additional strings in comparison to its predecessor, mostly related to added functionalities such as Single Sign-On (SSO) and the use of smart cards.
- Download Dutch Language Pack for Citrix StoreFront 2.5
- Copy files from \contrib to <wwwroot>\Citrix\<StoreName>Web\contrib
- Copy files from \resources to <wwwroot>\Citrix\Authentication\App_Data\resources
- Restart Internet Information Services (IIS).
|Citrix StoreFront 2.5 Log On (Dutch)|
|Citrix StoreFront 2.5 Change Password (Dutch)|
TroubleshootingIf the translation is not applied at all or only partially:
- Check that you copied the files to the correct locations. See Installation Instructions.
- Reset Internet Information Services (IIS) by using the IIS console, the command iisreset or by rebooting the server.
- Make sure you are browsing to the correct Receiver for Web site using the StoreFront base URL.
- If you are Load Balancing Citrix StoreFront, make sure you are being connected to the node on which you applied the language pack or propagate the changes to all servers in the Server Group.
- The files in /resources are part of the StoreFront Authentication Module and are not propagated to other servers in the Server Group. These files must be copied manually to all StoreFront servers and are only applied after restarting Internet Information Services (IIS).
- Clear your browser cache / temporary internet files.
- If you are using a Citrix NetScaler for remote access and/or authentication to StoreFront, you will need to translate the appropriate pages on the NetScaler device. You can find a Dutch translation for NetScaler by Jeroen Tielen here.
DownloadDownload Dutch Language Pack for Citrix StoreFront 2.5
Additional key words: Citrix StoreFront 2.5 Nederlands taalpack, Nederlandse vertaling